Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Year... New blog


Well…

Here I am again.  Making excuses for not blogging.  I can say it’s because I am so busy, I forgot, lack of interesting topics and the list could go on.

Really, I can always make time when I want to.  I do for all the things I love.  I don’t forget…  I actually think about blogging a lot.  I think about topics and how I wish I was better at it.

I have been in a very reflective mood lately (whole post on this is to coming soon…). 

The more I thought about how the whole blog process has made me approach how I handle posts differently.

This is supposed to be a little bit of me in the big world of the internet.  Does it really reflect me?  Does it show who I am and what I do?  Sure it shows my love of crafts, sewing and crochet.  I don’t know that it really  depicts who I am always.

So… from now on this blog will reflect who I am as a whole.  Good, bad and cursing.  J

There will still be plenty of crafty posts!  But probably a lot of random ones too!

And to finish this post out, here is something I am in love with.

I really needed something to put my post earrings on in the bathroom.

I have tried these little baskets, but they didn’t work out well.  I started to look on the Pinterest for something that could be used.  I wanted something fairly inexpensive and something that could fit on the counter beautifully.

I saw these cake stands and thought, that’s it!

I went to dollar tree and spend a whole $2.00 on a tin platter and a candle stick holder. 

Some Gorilla Glue Bond later (and drying overnight which was pure torture), and TAA-DAA!



A Beautiful new earring/perfume holder!  I love it. 



2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I try and buy all the plates on stands that I can. We have an auction and china/dishes don't bring ver much anymore. But I had never thought to use them for my earrings. Great idea. God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! You're back! I love the earring holder!! So girly :-) I look forward to the good, bad and the cursing ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts