Sunday, June 17, 2012

Craft Show

Well Saturday, I attempted to do a craft table at the Sobo Flea Market.  This is a small flea market located close to Downtown Denver and has been only been open for the last two weekends.  I personally didn't have much luck, but that's ok.  I learned a lot throughout the process.

1.  I need to purchase a tent.  This was kind of a last minute attempt and I reached out to another sewing lady named Irish.  She is moving to Korea very soon and I thought we could possibly share the table.  Thankfully I did.  She was able to borrow a tent from a local Fabric Store.

2.  I need to make sure that I have enough items and work on my display to make it a little bit more appealing.

3.  I need to be better prepared.  I felt quite scattered. 

Does anyone else do craft-shows/flea-markets?  Do you have any advice?

I am going to give it another try.  I have a couple of crazy weekends ahead of me, but I'm hoping to done one a month for the summer. 

Also,  I hope everyone has had a wonderful Father's Day!  I love my dad so much and really thankful for him in my life.  I'm also blessed for my husband.  He is so supportive and loving.  It's great to not only have a great dad, but to also be married to one.  



Happy Daddy's Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts